FI Events – International Festival is a branch of the Marco Polo Srls group and since 2008 has been organizing musical events paying special attention to events related to groups and ensembles. In 2018 it reformulated its image becoming so FI Events.
FI Events is a tour operator specializing in group travel for adults and students and is market sector leader for organized tours in Italy and Europe, along with Maldiviaggi deals with field and educational trips for school of music and art, incoming tourism, coach trips, thematic and cultural packages, social tourism and musical stays, musical study visits and internships.
FI Events, offers complete packages to some of the most popular destination across Europe such as major capitals Rome, London, Berlin, Paris, Prague, Madrid, places rich in culture and history.
Our professionals will help you organize the trip of your musical group, offering the best solutions with unique services and assistance in the sector.
FI has two specific sectors:
- Tour Operator: agency in charge of preparing travel and combined tourist services that aims to establish agreements in order to ensure unique offers.
- Festival organization: working group that manage the complete organization of the festivals, in research for extraordinary cities and places to offer to groups and to all customers.
- Realization of international events
- Accommodation and registration for events
- Transfers to and from hotels, airports, ports and railway stations
- Individual transfers during congresses, meetings and events
- Shuttle service to and from restaurants
- Turistic itineraries
- Guided tours and excursions (multilingual)
- Additional nights before and after event
- Insurance policies medical luggage PLUS
- Staff assistance on site
- Information material
- The two yellow lines indicate the groups and the idea of openness and continuous research and development of the new destinations, undertaken to ensure quality and introduce innovation processes in events and services offered.
- The central symbol brings together two purely musical symbols: a quaver and the treble clef. The symbols, in addition to clearly reflect the musical aspect, also highlights a clear desire to develop international aspects and create a continuous connection between all cultures of the world.